Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Blogger is born and she will be called...


This blog was conceived from a bet between me and half of loling on the brb, aka Mr. T-bag aka board shorts wonder aka shorty.
He challenged me to a blog off and since I beat him every time we play Dungeons and Dragons I deduct that this time will be no different. get ready to watch me work it.
Since I am new to the blogging world I would like feed back on my blog name.
Below is a listed of possibilities
Remember we are naming a champion
And I am hot
That’s right a hot champion
Game on

1. Deconstruction of my blasian heritage.blog
2. Sincerly, yours truly, mariah.blog
3. Falafels and farts.blog
4. How long is Mr. Johnson’s Johnson?. blog
5. mr.dru is a fast dancer.blog
6. call me nasty.blog
7. martinis and money.blog
8. no carbs and a lot of cock.blog
9. finally she has arrived.blog
10. Mr.dru's school of dance.blog
11. mr.dru's school of nasty.blog
12. mr.dru's school of hip hop gear.blog
13. fraps and funnies.blog
14. be a dear and rub my back.blog
15. stars are just like us.blog
16. blogs and dogs.blogs
17. blogging is the new dating.blog
18. I am an original member of arrested development.blog
19. bloggers on ice.blog
20. I’m the man no you're the man.blog
21. halibut is the new salmon.blog
22. china has a wiener.blog
23. wieners and pearls.blog
24. she's got wieners and smarts.blog
25. clap for me.blog
26. Call me pretty.blog
27. Call me mr.blog

6 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson or Christian said...

oh my god. it has been broughten.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

i love bringing things.
bring the bling, lisa ling.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jefferson or Christian said...

Where the fuck you at kat?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Sethonious said...

I think my favorite is the no carbs and a lot of cock one. Whenever it gets down to sex jokes I'm 'bout it 'bout it. But consider asspoopbutt.blog

8:35 AM  
Blogger Sethonious said...

You are official. I linked to Papa on my list of cool sites. I know you are new to the blog world, but basically we just had internet-intercourse. Sorry if I was to forceful but it is a tough world and you better get used to it.

8:50 AM  
Blogger no-L-inurface said...

I like the one about falafels and farts but thats just me, persian and mexican = falafels and farts.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home